- With respect to your rights and the personal data protection laws, we undertake to maintain the security and confidentiality of all personal data obtained. All the service personnel have been trained in personal data processing.
- Oxigo Sp. z o.o. based at Al. Warszawska 102, 20-824 Lublin is the personal data administrator.
- The service collects the following personal data:
Name and surname - when placing an order you will be requested to give your name and surname - these are required in order to send the User's order and to contact the User.
E-mail address - we use e-mail to send the order confirmation and to contact the User. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you will be sent commercial information once or twice a month.
Address - information related to the general principles ofInternet communicationsuch as IP addresses (and any other information contained in systems logs) used by the server administrator for technical purposes. The IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes in order to gather broad-scope demographic information (e.g. connection region).
- Provision of personal data is necessary in the following cases:
- If you want to register (create an account) on our service website in order to make a purchase.
- If you want to subscribe to the newsletter service, i.e. you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers. Service access is of a voluntary nature and the User may unsubscribe at any time.
- Each service User may choose whether and to what extent they want to use our services and disclose personal information. If for some reason the Userwishes not to leave personal data, User has the right to remove their personal information or stop using our services.
- No data is made available to third parties. We do not store confidential data such as credit card numbers or bank account access data.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883 with later amendments) you are entitled to correct, amend, update as well as to submit a request for the data to be deleted. In order to exercise these rights, use the appropriate website links or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.