- Administrator - refers to Traindly Sp. z o.o.
- Cookies - refers to computer data in the form of small text files placed and stored on the devices the User has used in order to access the Administrator's website.
- Device - refers to the electronic device through which the User gains access the Administrator's website.
- User - refers to an entity for whom, in compliance with the Terms and Conditions and applicable laws, electronic services can be provided and who is eligible to enter into an agreement for provision of electronic services.
Applicable cookies policy
- Information collected by cookies is used in order to optimize the website performance as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
- Cookies record the website User's activity by recognizing their device and thus ensure that the website is displayed in a manner best adapted to the User's individual preferences.
- The solutions used on the website are safe for the equipment through which the User gains access to the Administrator's website. No malware or other dangerous software can enter into the User's devices.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookie:
Session cookies: files that are placed on the User's device and remain on the device until the end of the browser's session. The recorded information is then permanently deleted from the device's memory. The session cookie mechanism does not allow retrieval of any personal data or any other confidential information from the User's device.
Persistent cookies: files that are placed on the User's device and remain on the device until deleted. These files are not deleted when the browser session is terminated or the device is turned off. The permanent cookies mechanism does not allow retrieval of any personal data or any other confidential information from the User's device.
Determination of the conditions for cookies storage of or access to
- The User may limit or restrict cookies from gaining access to their device. If this option has been chosen, the User continues to use the Service, however the functions which require cookies will not be available.
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies and thus specify conditions for cookies storage and access to the User's device. Changes of the settings as specified above may be effected through the web browser settings or the service configuration. These settings may be modified in particular with respect to automatic cookies handling in the web browser configuration so that the handling is blocked or the User is notified whenever cookies are placed on the device. Detailed information on the cookies handling options is available in the software settings (web browser).
- The User may at any time remove the cookies with the use of the features available in the web browser used by the device.